Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st Day of School

The day that I hate it most is coming.
What should I do?
Hmm...not feeling like sleeping during 1am..>___<
But I forced myself to sleep...>__________<
I had to find my ex-class teacher - Pn. Salimah for switching classes.
Don't ask me how was it..
Still in progressions..But I think Pn. Salimah will help me =)
During assembly..
Okay..I 100% admit that I hate assembly very much.
What our headmistress did?
Oh freak...She's been non-stop talking for 1 hour..
HOLY SHIT - -
Suffering like hell = =
Know what she says in the assembly?
I din't heard it but I heard the main point.
"You are not aloud to change you class position because your class position is according you final results"
Oh yes...
Since my result is wrong, can you switch me back to C class??

No comments:

Post a Comment