Friday, December 17, 2010

Renew

I knew that I'm been a long time din't renew my blog =________________=
MY BLOG IS RUST!!!!!!!!!XD
hmm...is it time to clean it?
try to clean it on tomorrow keke
but hopefully i won't be to busy to clean it LOL
any activities?
yes....full schedule in this December...
pass one month i've been doing nothing ==
teaching tuition...
yes...i'm tuition teacher LOL
primary school : chinese, math, science
secondary(to form 3 only) : geography, science, chinese
i know that everyone must be wondering...
since i'm not taking chinese, why i teach chinese?
owh...the reason is, my tuition centre there...din't have any chinese teacher ==
so...forced to...><
but since i can earn money....
forget it...x)
geography? YES!!!my FAVOURITE!!!
oh ya....today is FRIDAYYYY
wondering why i'm so happy?
oh LOL.
not happy...is excited!!!!
why?
oh yes, i din't tell you guys...x)
i'm going to had my 1st cosplay at 18th December 2010
venue? Berjaya Times Square(Hotel)...x)
COMIC FIESTA!!!!
i've planned to run away halfway during the Comic Fiesta...x)
TO WHERE?
yes...to pavilion x)
to visit the place that i saw hyunjoong TT
and THEFACESHOP!!!!!!!!
OMG i love the mask sooooooo freakin' much!!!
i strongly recommended this brand x)
TONY MOLY compare with THEFACESHOP?
hmm...i don't know LOL
since i din't try the product of TONY MOLY ==
now i miss hyunjoong soooooo much once i talk about hyunjoong
i had alot of story over there
i had alot of memories over there
i knew alot of TS over there...TT
i miss you guys...of course hyunjoong too
i hope hyunjoong can come to msia next year...
since he promised to bring his solo album to msia in next year...
I'M WAITING FOR YOU =)

oh ya!
i thought of the Comic Fiesta ==
my wig........
at the front...
is DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by my mom ._.
thank you alot TT
now i had to....save my wig TAT
if i knew earlier...this wouldn't happen TT
but...who knows it will happen...T^T
my mom kept on complaining that the wig is too thick
T__________T
what can i do ==
but my mom promised she will pay back the wig money to me...
to buy a new one...=(
but the time is not enough =(
had to....cover the front...that destroyed by my mom =(
i try to upload Comic Fiesta picture at here =)

my darling had called me to join her lunch at times square food court..
but i feeling like running to pavilion...to the korean restaurant that hyunjoong visited...=)
i felt upset when i think of the korean restaurant...
before i leave pavilion, i saw hyunjoong's bodyguard was infront of the korean restaurant..
i din't thought much of it since i had to rush back to puchong...
in second morning...
i called to jiahui onni..
she told me...hyunjoong is in that restaurant yesterday!!!
and they are just beside hyunjoong's room!!!!!!!!
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i should join them in earlier...
i should stop my leg and go inside...
i...i should be curious!!!!!TT^TT
why i kept on thinking that i had to rush back to puchong TT
i missed the chance =(

i heard that hyunjoong drank two bottel of wines in the restaurant..
once he get back to hotel
he accidentally knock his head to the glass...
darling are you alright?
i knew that you love to drank..
please don't drank too much...
are you head still aching?

in this event, i realise how hard to be a fans =)
we had to stick together...like sardin...x)
but i saw him...
his skin is DAMN nice!!!!!!!!><
licin betul....
even his face is super licin...*bling*
lengzai....
and he is VERY VERY TALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm 160, he 182 ==
22cm...
can't imagine if next time i stand beside him ==
even talking, my head had to kept on look up ==
owh...my neck will be painful...
but is worth it x)
at least i can see him x)
after that event...
muscle cramp =(
too much lactic acid =(
i rarely do exercise when it's form4...
my pjk teacher rather us to stay in class and copy all those stupied notes...
believe me, i din't copy one of her notes before =)
not because im lazy...
because i felt nonsence ==
its stupid ==
they said, pjk will count in for this final exam...
they told me after exam ==
but...is not a big deal for me x)
i got a C+ for my pjk
without studying x)
genius right?
vain pot...x)
everyone can did it x)
easy like ABC
since it objective question x)
ABCD, choose one x)
one over four x)

bad news over here
during christmas...
i'm going to Kelantan =(
my dad said that he want to eat nasi briyani
so he go Kelantan ==
i was like WTF??!!
ok fine...maybe he loves to eat tranditional food...LOL
but the worst thing is...
i had to be tour guide for this Kelantan trip...
WHY?!
is because...i'm super good in direction<
actually my dad is good is direction too...
but he is old =(
and since he had to drive to Kelantan...
is super impossible to tell him driving, at the same time call him to look at the map...
this is MAD!!!
my dad had only a pair of eyes...not ten pairs<

once i think of alien..
i think of my holiday tuition ==
my teacher called my to wrote ghost story --
but i kept on wrote alien --
my teacher almost whack me --
don't you think alien is wonderful?
alien please come to msia...
if you come, hyunjoong will come too =D
okay...now i'm CRAZY x)
im a crazy girl, always, and forever =)
most of the essay that wrote by me mostly is about alien --
i love aliens...
i wrote it very funny...
until my teacher cried...
please don't cry...x)

o.O is 3.07am...
its too late x)
but is fine for me =)
always slept before 4...
holiday marhx....
can sleep to 5pm also can LOL
but my worst is woke up at 3pm...
5pm...din't try before x)
can't try...my mom will whack me x)

17th December 2010, F.T Island's Lee Jae Jin birthday
18th December 2010, Comic Fiesta
27th December 2010, i will be back from Kelantan
28th December 2010, my dad birthday, and my Kessie's birthday x)
29th December 2010, my brother's birthday and my Silvia mommy's birthday =D
30th December 2010, my cousin - Victoria's birthday =)
31th December 2010, countdown =D
1st January 2011, my cousin birthday and my friends birthday =)
3rd January 2011, school reopens

once i thought of school...
SHIT!!!!! == i haven't buy the books yet --
and yet, i'm lazy to go...--
lazy to carry big stack of book to go back home...
and bring it back to school when the school reopens....

time, please go slower =(
i don't want the school reopens..=(
i don't want to be form 5 students...
i don't want SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually i had no objection about SPM x)
not a big deal for me x)
not because i'm clever...
no....
it's because...i won't care about it --
i mean the results --
but i hope i can leave the school soon --
so i can ran away from this school @@
but i don't think i will love the live after i leave the school...
had to choose the subject that i want to study~~
choose university~~
and BLABLABLA
but i heard that someone wanna throw me to US for futher study...
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually is okayyy
but i prefer futher study at South Korea...
can ah? x)
there also had snow marh~~~
and there had lengzai leh x)
and my darling is over there la XDD
if i futher study at South Korea
surely i won't be study --
i will follow them everywhere that they go~~~
i mean in South Korea ONLY ==
I'LL FOLLOW YOU~~~FOLLOW YOU WHEREVER YOU GO~~~~XD
crazy fans x)
hehe...and..
i heard that my dad will let me go South Korea after SPM
but i heard i will go Bali ==
i think maybe is 2012 that year ==
but whatever...
hopefully you will kept your promise...
don't be a fongfeikeiers ==
i dislike fongfeikeiers ==
so please ==

i think i temporary finish my messy post x)
try to clean my blog tomorrow
and...............write the postscript for the event...
i mean THEFACESHOP ==
hopfully i wont cry again when i write the postscript ==

By Janice
3.26am
12/17/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment